This year marks the one-hundredth anniversary of The Ohio Classical Conference. We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to be our guest at the pre-conference banquet to be held in Columbus, Ohio on Friday 14 October 2022 at 6:00 p.m. In order to help us plan, we ask that you let us know by 7 June 2022 by responding to this Google Form The banquet is FREE for all OCC Members.
To celebrate the centennial, we have planned a special edition of the annual conference on Saturday 15 October 2022 at Columbus Academy in Gahanna, Ohio that includes
• A keynote address by an acclaimed bestselling author
• The Vergilian Luncheon, featuring a talk by Professor Steven L. Tuck (Miami University);
• a panel on ancient technology, myth, and theurgy, with presentations by Sylvia Berryman (The University of British Columbia), Deborah Steiner (Columbia University), and Clara Bosak-Schroeder (University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign)
• a staged reading of Aristophanes’s Acharnians
• a panel of undergraduate papers.
We hope that you will be able to join us!
The Ohio Classical Conference Centennial Planning Committee
P.S. For questions about the event, please contact Professor Timothy Wutrich (CWRU, tele. 216-368 – 6026, e-mail: email@example.com) and check the Ohio Classical Conference website for updates: https://ohioclassicalconference.org/