Please click the link below to view a list of speakers/topics for this year’s meeting of the OCC. Thanks to all of those individuals who will be presenting at the conference this year:
Please click this link to view the current issue of Humanitas (Vol. 1 – Issue 2). In this issue, you will find:
- An update on the 2017 meeting;
- An overview of the graphic novel Amiculus: A Secret History, created by a former Ohio Classics student;
- Profiles of the Classics Departments at Walnut Hills High School and the Franciscan University of Steubenville;
- A new set electronic resources (on podcasts, prosody, and mythology);
- Announcements of interest to our members.
Please submit for publication in the next issue of Humanitas (deadline August 1st) by using the following links:
- Submit a profile for a Secondary Program.
- Submit a profile for a University Program.
- Submit an announcement of interest to our members.
- Submit a paper (both teachers and students) for potential inclusion in Humanitas.
- Submit an online resource of potential interest to our members.
The American Institute For Roman culture will be offering a free online course, “Spain in Rome.” The course will begin in May 2017 and the instructors will be archaeologists Darius Arya and Nestor F. Marques. For more information and in order to register please visit, the AIRC Webpage.
Please note that the deadline for the OCC Scholarships listed below is April 15th. Click on the link to open the application:
The deadline for submissions for the Spring edition of Humanitas is Saturday, April 15th. Please consider submitting one or more of the following: