Please click this link to view the current issue of Humanitas (Vol. 1 – Issue 2). In this issue, you will find:
- An update on the 2017 meeting;
- An overview of the graphic novel Amiculus: A Secret History, created by a former Ohio Classics student;
- Profiles of the Classics Departments at Walnut Hills High School and the Franciscan University of Steubenville;
- A new set electronic resources (on podcasts, prosody, and mythology);
- Announcements of interest to our members.
Please submit for publication in the next issue of Humanitas (deadline August 1st) by using the following links:
- Submit a profile for a Secondary Program.
- Submit a profile for a University Program.
- Submit an announcement of interest to our members.
- Submit a paper (both teachers and students) for potential inclusion in Humanitas.
- Submit an online resource of potential interest to our members.