The OCC Webpage has moved. It can now be found at www.ohioclassicalconference.org. The OCC hopes that you will find the following new features helpful:
- You can sign up to “Follow the OCC Webpage” via email (this has already been done if you accepted an invitation to follow the page).
- In addition to receiving updates via email, you can subscribe to have page updates sent to your RSS Reader (this is completely optional- if you don’t use an RSS reader, the updates will be simply delivered to your email).
- The OCC is also now on Facebook. Updates to the new webpage will automatically be posted to the Ohio Classical Conference Facebook page. Be sure to “Like” the page to keep up with OCC news and be sure to share interesting news, articles, awards, etc. with other members.
- The OCC is now on Twitter. Each time an announcement is posted on the OCC Webpage, it will also be posted on Twitter. You can follow the OCC at: @OhioClassConf.
- On the new page, you will also find links to other Classical Organizations and Blogs that may be of interest to our members (they are in the far right column).
All of the content from the old webpage has also been preserved:
- Basic OCC Information (lists of officers and council members, the OCC Constitution, Membership Forms).
- Information about the annual OCC meeting.
- Applications for OCC Scholarships and Awards.
- Links to Classical Scholarships (both inside and outside of Ohio).
- Archived Issues of Humanitas.
- A list of Secondary and University Classics Programs in Ohio.
If you have questions about the new page or ever wish to ever see an announcement posted on it, simply contact the OCC Webmaster.