Click here for the Current Issue (Winter Vol 1 – Issue 1) of Humanitas. See more information about submissions below.
After a rather long hiatus, the OCC will be relaunching Humanitas in a new electronic format. We hope that the new version of Humanitas will include many of the old features (such as a message from the president, updates on the OCC meeting, and reminders about scholarships/awards), but also offer some new features beneficial to our members. Some of these sections will include:
- Program Profiles: Profiles of College and High School Programs from around the state;
- Quid Novi, Ohio?: Messages from members from around the state of relevance to Ohio teachers of the Classics;
- Online Resource Corner: A venue for teachers to submit online resources which they use in their classroom.
In order to make Humanitas a success, please consider a submission for inclusion in Humanitas by using the links below (provide a brief email and attach any relevant documents):
- Submit a profile for a Secondary Program.
- Submit a profile for a University Program.
- Submit an announcement of interest to our members.
- Submit a paper (both teachers and students) for potential inclusion in Humanitas.
- Submit an online resource of potential interest to our members.
Deadlines for submission for each issue will be December 1st, April 1st, and August 1st. Please direct any questions related to Humanitas here.
- Winter 2006 (Vol. 29 – Issue 2)
- Spring 2006 (Vol. 29 – Issue 3)
- Fall 2006 (Volume 30 – Issue 1)
- Winter 2007 (Volume 30 – Issue 2)
- Spring (Volume 30 – Issue 3)
- Fall 2007 (Volume 31 – Issue 1)
- Winter 2008 (Volume 31, Issue 2)
- Spring 2008 (Volume 31 – Issue 3)
- Fall 2008 (volume 32 – Issue 1)
- Winter 2009 (Vol. 32 – Issue 2)
- Spring 2009 (Vol. 32 – Issue 3)
- Fall 2009 (volume 33 – Issue 1)
- Winter 2010 (Vol. 33 – Issue 2)
- Spring 2010 (Vol. 33 – Issue 3)
- Fall 2010 (Volume 34 – Issue 1)