The 2019 Meeting of the OCC is this Saturday October 12th at the Columbus Academy. Tomorrow, October 9th, is the deadline to register for the meeting. Please use the links below to register or visit https://ohioclassicalconference.org:
This year’s OCC meeting will be held on October 12, 2019 on the campus of Columbus Academy. Please remember to register by the end of the day on October 9th, 2019. Also note the following:
- Deadline to purchase a lifetime membership for $50 is December 1st, 2019.
- You can purchase a regular membership at any time for $35 .
- The registration fee for the meeting is included in your membership.
To join, register for the meeting, or to find out more see the links below or visit ohioclassicalcoference.org.
There is an immediate need for a Latin Teacher (Levels I and II, Grades 7-12) at the Spencer Center for Gifted and Exceptional Students in Cincinnati, Ohio. For more information, visit the ACL Placement Link.
The 2019 Meeting of the Ohio Classical Conference (in conjunction with OJCL Fall Forum) will be held on October 12, 2019 on the Campus of the Columbus Academy. Please carefully note the following:
- The deadline for registering for the Meeting is October 9th, 2019. – Click here to register.
- A one time offer to purchase a lifetime membership for $50 is available through December 1, 2019– Click here to join.
- A regular one year membership is also available for $35 – Click here to join.
Click the link below to find a schedule, directions, and campus map:
- Schedule for the 2019 Meeting of the Ohio Classical Conference/OJCL Fall Forum
- Directions to the Columbus Academy
- Campus Map
We will send out more specific directions about parking, meeting locations next week. Please encourage a colleague to join!
Below is link for a review and survey of the draft of the revised Ohio World Language Standards. Please consider completing it as it will benefit all of us if we have as many Latinists as possible answer it. The deadline is Oct. 11th.